Mission & Vision Statement
The Partnership for Progressive Agriculture develops and supports valuable networks in and around the Marathon County regional community to educate, promote, and advocate for a diverse and sustainable agriculture.
The Partnership for Progressive Agriculture's vision is to bring together diverse members of Marathon County's Agriculture Community to:
- Stimulate agriculture economic development.
- Assist entrepreneurial efforts.
- Encourage advocacy and communications among/for agriculture.
- Communicate, educate and promote contributions made by agribusiness to the local economy and communities.
- Foster responsibility/stewardship of the land.
- Facilitate creative, progressive and innovative agricultural activity.